BiC – Blast Inspection Camera
The new ShotTrack BiC (Blast Inspection Camera) delivers a cost efficient method of inspecting site blasts with minimum effort.
Its rugged design and ease of use makes the BiC a must have, for the quality control of designed blasting.
The ShotTrack BiC is housed in a tough IP 67 rated case, its high frame rate is suitable for blast inspection and its one button operation makes it ideal for mining conditions.
The internal triggers can be preconfigured to suite your specific needs, these include an inbuilt accelerometer and a microphone, their thresholds can be adjusted, or you can trigger the camera via long-range Bluetooth, either manually or from the VoD Mini or ViB.
The GPS time synchronisation, as with our entire product range, imbeds a one second “time stamp” that is represented in our software and can be compared with the VoD and ViB data.
- Max resolution – 1280 x 860
- 4,000fps @ 1280 x 720
- Record time at full speed – 100 sec
- 128G bytes memory
- C-Mount lens/IOS adapter
- Rugged IP 67 Housing
- Tripod mount
- Colour touchscreen
- Colour sensor
- GPS with PPS timing markers
- Triggers (built in)
- Bluetooth (manual or from ViB or VoD)
- High resolution for detailed recording
- Perfect for blast inspection
- Able to record long events
- Large storage capacity
- Greater lens options
- Withstands extreme conditions
- Common size and easy setup
- Long-range control and download
- Easy visual setup and control
- Full colour spectrum, quality images
- Precise timing and synchronisation
- Reliable triggers
- From vibration
- Air blast
- External input or manual triggering